When everyone are busy publishing their articles on 2014, i just thought i will publish my blog on 2013. After all, It is never too late.
And here is the list of things I learnt from 2013!
- Marriage isn’t as bad as people fear. As long as the couple take one problem at a time. But at times, it can be a pain in your backside
- Nothing pushes you as much as your deadlines. If you give your 100% everyday, go to sleep and also wake up with a purpose, even the complex of projects might look easy to accomplish.
- When executing a project, the number of to do items increases proportionally as we reach our deadlines nears.
- Next few years will be challenging for Manchester united fans
- You must be a genius if you can keep your family happy and achieve your dreams at the same time.
- Even though you don’t believe horoscope, it can screw your mind
- My wife means the world to me*
- There is nothing like waking up early in the morning
- Cancer or AIDS isn’t life threatening as laziness or procrastination. That being said, I love lazy nothing weekends
- Sunday evening is the time, i tell to myself. This is the week I am going to turn my life around
- Shopping is definitely a cure for a stressful day
- The more you plan your life, The more it screws you up
- The hulk monster still sleeps within me
- It is difficult to motivate oneself when you have philosophical ‘f’ed up mind that says what you do doesn’t matter at all when you die. But it should be nice to leave behind a legacy and be part of history
- Striking off, even the trivial of tasks from your to do list gives me immense satisfaction
- I will never know if to use a book or a app or a web app to manage my tasks. I think I will keep juggling this year too.
- Women love watching “…and they happily lived ever after movies” and Men feel that it is a well spent 90 minutes with my wife.
- Miracles do happen. People do change
- Newton’s 3rd law applies to all facets of life
- Losing weight isn’t easy. But gaining weight is